THE 2021 SWIM TEAM IS HAPPENING!
Welcome to the Canyon Creek Cyclones website. Our goal is to improve swimming skills, increase endurance, and learn water safety all while having a blast!
The best part is we are right here in the neighborhood! Please follow us on Facebook too!
- Registration fees will be collected online when you register. Fees are still being discussed for the 2021 season - in the past it was $100 (plus $3 registration fee). A $5 discount will be applied for each sibling.
- Registration will open on TBD
- We will accept the first 80 swimmers that register
- Additional swimmers will be placed on a wait list
Our team practices will occur weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays from June 8, 2021 to July 8, 2021.
Swimmers will be assigned to specific practice based on a combination of age and skill. Practice times will be scheduled during our Meet the Coach sessions.
- 5:00pm-6:00pm SPLASHER-ers (Beginners)
- 6:00pm-7:00pm THRASHers (Intermediates)
- 7:00pm-8:00pm TECH-ers (Advanced)
Senior Cyclones - Assistant Coaching Candidates:
- 8:05pm-8:35pm Thursdays only (June 8 - July 8)
IMPORTANT 2021 DATES TO REMEMBER
Meet the Coach & Try-outs (Only attend one)
- Saturday May 8th, 2021 9am - 11am (Pending Pool Opening for tryouts)
- Thursday May 13, 2021 4pm- 6pm
- 25M Choice Swim Required (1 Length of the CCC Pool)
- Saturday June 26, 2021 7am-11am
- Saturday July 10, 2021 7am-11am followed by The Award Banquet
American Red Cross “Swim A Cross” Disaster Relief Fundraiser
- Thursday July 8, 2021 5pm-8pm During Practices
- Swim laps for the Red Cross
- Longfellow the Water Safety Whale - sightings at 6pm & 7pm
- Make donations online at www.redcross.org/donate
Olympic Swimming and Diving Hall of Fame Tour & Swim Meet
- Friday June 25, 2021 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- at the University of Texas at Austin's Jamail Texas Swim Center
5th Annual Dash & Splash Bi-athlon & Then Some! Run|Open Water Swim| Water Polo| AQUA Quittich!!! Yes, we have a Snitch!
- Thursday July 3, 2021 5pm- 8pm During Practice
Contact Information: Don Crowley (512) 297-8726 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hip Zoo Rah Zoo!