Welcome to the Canyon Creek Cyclones website. Our goal is to improve swimming skills, increase endurance, and learn water safety all while having a blast!
The best part is we are right here in the neighborhood! Please follow us on Facebook too!
- Registration fees will be collected online when you register. Fees are $100 (plus $3 registration fee). A $5 discount will be applied for each sibling.
- Registration will open on April 12, 2019
- We will accept the first 80 swimmers that register
- Additional swimmers will be placed on a wait list
Our team practices will occur weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays from June 4-July 18. (There will not be practice on June 11 or June 13)
Swimmers will be assigned to specific practice based on a combination of age and skill. Practice times will be scheduled during our Meet the Coach sessions.
- 5:00pm-6:00pm SPLASHER-ers
- 6:00pm-7:00pm THRASHers
- 7:00pm-8:00pm TECH-ers
- 8:05pm-8:35pm Senior Cyclones (Thursdays only)
IMPORTANT 2019 DATES TO REMEMBER
Meet the Coach & Try-outs (Only attend one)
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 4-6pm
- Saturday, May 18, 2019 9-11am
- 25m choice swim required
- Saturday 06/22/19 7:00-11:00am
- Saturday07/20/19 7:00-11:00am
American Red Cross “Swim A Cross” Disaster Relief Fundraiser
- Thursday 06/27/19 5:00pm-8:00pm During Practices
- Swim laps for the Red Cross
- Longfellow the Water Safety Whale - sightings at 6pm & 7pm
- Make donations online at www.redcross.org/donate
Olympic Swimming and Diving Hall of Fame Tour & Swim Meet
- Friday 06/21/19 1:00-3:00pm at the University of Texas Swim Center
- Tour the facility and stay for the Texas Open swimming and diving meet
6th Annual Dash & Splash Bi-athlon
- Tuesday 07/02/19 during practices