CYCLONES 2023 SEASON
Welcome to the Canyon Creek Cyclones website. Our goal is to improve swimming skills, increase endurance, and learn water safety all while having a blast!
The best part is we are right here in the neighborhood!
Registration opens March 1!
Our team practices will occur weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays 5/23/23 - 7/6/23.
Swimmers will be assigned to specific practice based on a combination of age and skill. Practice times will be scheduled during our Meet the Coach sessions.
- 5:00pm-6:00pm Aqua Splashers (Beginners)
- 6:00pm-7:00pm Aqua Thrashers (Intermediates)
- 7:00pm-8:00pm Aqua Techs (Advanced)
Senior Cyclones - Assistant Coaching Candidates:
- 8:05pm-8:35pm Thursdays only
IMPORTANT 2023 DATES TO REMEMBER
Meet the Coach & Try-outs
- Thursday, May 18, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday, May 20, 9:00am - 11:00am
Swimmers must swim 25M across the CCC Pool, unassisted to join the team.
Swimmers will be assigned a swim time practice based on their age and skill. Coach Don will evaluate this based on the child swimming across the pool.
- 25M Choice Swim Required (1 Length of the CCC Pool)
- Saturday June 17, 2023 7am - 11am (swimmers arrive at 6:15am)
- Saturday July 8, 2023 8am - 11am (swimmers arrive at 7:15am) followed by The Award Banquet
Olympic Swimming and Diving Hall of Fame Tour & Texas Open Swim Meet:
- Friday June 9, 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- at the University of Texas at Austin's Jamail Texas Swim Center
World's Largest Swim Lesson Water Safety Awareness Day
- Thursday June 22, 5:00pm-8:00pm during practice
American Red Cross “Swim A Cross” Disaster Relief Fundraiser
- Thursday, June 29 5pm-8pm During Practices
- Swim laps for the Red Cross
- Longfellow the Water Safety Whale - sightings at 6pm & 7pm
- Make donations online at www.redcross.org/donate
6th Annual Dash & Splash Bi-athlonRun and Open Water Swim & Water Polo & AQUA Quittich!
- Tuesday July 6, 5pm- 8pm During Practice
Hip Zoo Rah Zoo!